-
June 30th, 2003, 01:06 PM
#41
Inactive Member
Wel... got my answer... kinda sorta. lol
"Hey Laurie,
One of your friends has renewed your membership for you!"
Now why am I not surprised that I got no further details from the fanclub? lol
-
June 30th, 2003, 01:17 PM
#42
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:
"Hey Laurie,
One of your friends has renewed your membership for you!"
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL Laurie, that really tells you alot, doesnt it [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2003, 01:48 PM
#43
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Laurie, that really tells you alot, doesnt it [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes it does [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*continues believing it was Darren... but he is still not allowed to sleep over any more!* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 30, 2003 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>
-
June 30th, 2003, 02:54 PM
#44
Lainbrain
Guest
awwww thats so sweet.
I think it was Mr H too.
I should get over to fan club more it sounds like it might be a bit of fun [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2003, 04:23 PM
#45
DarrensPassion
Guest
Lainy it's definitely picked up over the last couple of days! Last night was a riot on there [img]wink.gif[/img] Terry and I were hysterical - it was a laff a minute [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
June 30th, 2003, 04:35 PM
#46
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
Lainy it's definitely picked up over the last couple of days! Last night was a riot on there [img]wink.gif[/img] Terry and I were hysterical - it was a laff a minute [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Janie xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
It certainly was! It's not often that you see a bulldozer, a pair of handcuffs, bolt cutters and a pole vaulter all in one thread is it? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] LOL!
-
June 30th, 2003, 05:30 PM
#47
Inactive Member
LOL dangit, Terry and Barb share with the rest of the class! *eaten alive with curiousity* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well we all know who the prefered mod is if Laurie's membership is a gift from Darren [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] LOL Hmmm maybe his gift to me was NOT getting me one :X
-
June 30th, 2003, 11:08 PM
#48
BarbT
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
LOL Barb! I saw your reply to her 'nipple' thread and I thought that it was quite wonderful! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
You go girl!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually if I had to pick my fave reply in that thread Terry, it was Laurie's.....Classic!!!!
-
June 30th, 2003, 11:21 PM
#49
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
It certainly was! It's not often that you see a bulldozer, a pair of handcuffs, bolt cutters and a pole vaulter all in one thread is it? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] LOL!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL Looks like I missed out on a bit while I was sleeping... sounds like you all had a great time over there [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 1st, 2003, 01:14 AM
#50
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sunhawk:
LOL dangit, Terry and Barb share with the rest of the class! *eaten alive with curiousity* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well we all know who the prefered mod is if Laurie's membership is a gift from Darren [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] LOL Hmmm maybe his gift to me was NOT getting me one :X</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Noooo! That's not true Steen! You Rule!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks